Losing sleep over pet stains on your favorite carpet? We say, fret no more! Carpet stain removers will be your ultimate answer to any kind of pet stains that have been left behind by your furry buds. We love our pets, but cleaning pet stains becomes a chore more often than we would like to admit.
All of us spend a good time training our furry pals on how to behave and where to do their business, but sometimes they seem to get out of the pattern and make a mess. It won’t be such a big problem if they give you a surprise on the marble floor. Unfortunately, if it’s on your carpet, get ready to do some serious hard work!
Read on to know what steps you should follow when dealing with different stains left by your pets. While we are at it, take a look at some of the most reviewed and recommended selection of carpet cleaners effective on all kinds of stubborn stains.
How to Tackle Pet Urine Accidents on the Carpet
1. The first thumb rule is to always blot dry the stain. Get rid of the access moisture so you have something dry to deal with.
2. In case you are dealing with a fresh stain that is still wet, start by placing layers of paper towel over it. Cover it with an old newspaper and put some pressure on the padding by placing some heavy objects on the spot. Repeat this until the spot is completely dry.
3. Rinse the stained area with cold water, followed by the blotting technique until dry.
4. Once the above steps are completed using certain Carpet Stain Removers for cleaning pet stains is recommended. It is always good to go with stain removers with an odour neutralizer. Avoid using ammonia, vinegar, and steam cleaners as they can set the urine stain permanently instead of removing it.
5. In some cases, the stain won’t go off even after multiple efforts. Try to replace that portion with padding, instead of investing in a new on.
How to Remove Pet Vomit Stains from the Carpet
1. Vomit stains the carpet quickly because of the strong acids they contain. Try to wipe off the vomit as soon as you spot it. Remove the larger chunk or solid parts with the help of a dustpan or a scraper.
2. Blot the area with a clean cotton towel to soak up all moisture.
3. Prepare a mix of one tablespoon of salt, one tablespoon liquid soap, and half a cup of vinegar in two cups of hot water. Apply the mixture over the stained area with the help of a cloth or a sponge and gently blot. Once the stain disappears, remove the cleaner with the help of a clean wet cotton towel.
4. There’s another alternative that involves the use of hydrogen peroxide. Prepare a mixture of half a cup hydrogen peroxide and one tablespoon liquid laundry detergent in a container. For cleaning pet stains, simply sprinkle some baking powder over the stain and pour the mix prepared before. on the stained portion. Scrub the area with a soft bristle brush or a clean cloth. Remove the liquid with the help of a clean towel after 15 minutes and vacuum the area.
5. If you still see traces of the stain on your carpet, use "Blue Magic Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter". This carpet stain remover like Scotchgard stain remover for pet stains is quite effective on stubborn stains like urine, wine, blood, etc. and requires no vacuuming to eliminate the stains.
It’s easy to remove a stain when it is wet. Once it dries up, there are high chances that you won't be able to eliminate the stain or the odour completely. If you are dealing with other stubborn stains, on the carpet, make sure to read my blog, "Carpet Stain Remover- Glam Your Home Today".
Before we conclude, let us take a look at some of the best carpet cleaners available currently.
- Spot Shot Non-Toxic Pet Cleaner
This non-toxic cleaner is a great solution to prevent stubborn stains from returning. it performs the dual function of eliminating odour and stain both. It comes with a light fragrance and is harmless for children and pet. That is why this is a popular choice.
- Folexport Folex Gallon Spot Remover
Folex Gallon Spot remover offers a unique formula that removes stains permanently and instantly. Made with high-quality ingredients that are non-toxic and non-hazardous, this effective solution is a great addition to remove stains from your carpet.
- Hoover Oxydeep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo
Hoover pet stain cleaner comes contains an innovative fast-acting formula that is effective for cleaning pet stains instantly. Its oxy deep cleaning mechanism cleans every layer of your carpet, removing the stain permanently. It comes with a pleasant scent and is quite popular for its effectiveness and quality cleaning.
- Scotchgard Oxy Carpet and Fabric Spot Cleaner and stain remover
This unique formula comes with a unique 2-in-1 spot cleaner with built-in Scotchgard protector to help protect against future soiling. This formula is suitable for both carpets and upholstery and works with Oxy clean mechanism to remove stubborn dirt and various odor.
- Formula 409 Carpet Stain Remover
This Formula 409 stain remover is again an effective way to remove stubborn stains and unpleasant odor easily, resulting in cleaner and fresher carpets. While its effective solution cleans all layers of carpet effectively, its non-toxic formula makes it safe t use around children and pets.
Remember that if your pet is continuously making a mess, it’s time to train them all over again. Be patient with them. Sooner or later, they’ll adapt to better ways! If you are looking to get rid of stubborn stains like blood or wine, then read our blog on how to get rid of nasty stains from carpets and upholstery easily.
Therefore if you are looking for carpet cleaners or stain removers, head over to Bestviewsreviews.com. They review & recommend some of the best products based on their quality, performance, and durability to simplify your buying process. So don't forget to take a look, before you get hooked. Happy shopping to you!"
To stay up to date on the latest product reviews