Hand mixers are a versatile appliance that can be used to whip of variety of dishes. They are quick and easy to operate and often help in achieving great tasting dishes. They are usually used in prepping the various ingredients for a variety of hand mixer recipes. An efficient hand mixer can do all the things a stand mixer can also do, without taking a lot of counter space. These mixers are perfect for folding heavy creams but the high-end durable versions can even knead dough and handle thick cookie batters. The cherry on the cake, they are really easy to clean and store too. Want to know more about hand mixers?
You might ask what hand mixers are good for and, to answer that, I’m going to tell you a few amazing things your hand mixer can accomplish. If you haven’t bought one yet, this is the right time to reconsider your decision!
Let’s see a few dishes we can quickly cook-up with the help of our hand mixer right from the comforts of our kitchens. These are the things we crave for on a regular basis and adding them to your platter can make your taste buds joyful. But remember, although hand mixers are a great choice of appliance, many people use immersion blenders for their dishes & that too is a marvellous appliance. It basically depends on your choice. The mechanism for both is the same with subtle differences.
Whip Cream Hand Mixer Recipe
Imagine homemade whipped cream on top of your favorite strawberries! A sight that is too delectable to even dream of. But fret not, your hand mixer will turn this image into reality.
Let’s see the steps now.
- Buy cream with high-fat content.
- Add the cream, vanilla extract and a little sugar as per your liking. If you wish to have your cream without any added flavors, you can skip vanilla.
- Get your hand mixer running with the appropriate attachments (preferably, whisk beaters) and whip the cream till it gets firm.
- Make sure to keep your mixer on medium speed, moving it around in circles.
- Your cream should take a stiff shape after 4 minutes. Shardor hand mixers are efficient, fast, and easy to operate. So if you already have one, hooray!
Shredded Chicken Hand Mixer Recipe
Shredded chicken is a versatile dish and can be used as an accompaniment to your sandwiches, salads, tacos and so much more. The process of shredding chicken with a fork is a quite cumbersome process and many times we skip this step altogether, putting it in a mixer or blender to shred quickly. But this not right.
With a Hand Mixer at home, this process becomes not only easy but also very rapid! Let me show you how.
- Start by tearing the chicken apart from your hands.
- Put the pieces in a bowl and get your mixer started at a low speed.
- Let the paddles do their work and you’ll get the shredded product within a few minutes.
- Repeat the process for the remaining chicken.
Cream Butter and Sugar Hand Mixer Recipes
The mixed butter and sugar batter is used on top of cakes and cookies and serves as a base for frostings. To get this batter ready, repeat the following steps.
- Fill a large mixing bowl with softened butter and sugar.
- At medium speed, turn your hand mixer on for a few minutes till the butter turns yellow and fluffy.
- Keep repeating this process by consistently mixing the contents together and scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
The Bottom Line
Your hand mixer is capable of doing so many things you are not even aware of. All the hand mixer recipes mentioned above are easy to make and merely take a few minutes. The results are lip-smacking and delicious. This valuable appliance can make your life very easy. Readily available at Walmart and Target, these mixers are very popular with people who like to experiment with food. We hope you invest in these mixers soon and whip some amazing dishes! Bestviewreviews.com reviews and recommends some of the best products available in this category based on their durability, performance, and demand.
To stay up to date on the latest product reviews