A photostick resembles a flash drive that you can insert into a PC or mobile for backing up and transferring your photos. It features software that can search your folders for photos and videos and categorize them accordingly. Its major advantages are categorization of photos and prevention of duplicate photos. This helps in keeping media files secure.
The best-quality photostick works with multiple devices and is compatible with both Windows and macOS. The device is available in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of users.
Step-by-Step Guide for Using a Photostick in iPhone
- Launch app store in your iPhone
- Download the photostick app from the store
- Install the app
- Launch the app by clicking on 'Open'
- Confirm the notification prompt
- Insert the photostick mobile and launch the downloaded app
- Confirm the prompt of allowing access to your photos and videos
- Another prompt will flash on the screen asking 'Select to back up'
- Clicking on it starts the backup process for your iPhone.
- The screen will display the completed photos once it is completed
Step-by-Step Guide for Using a Photostick in Android Phones
The device only works with Android version 5.0 and higher.
- Download the photostick application from the play store
- Insert the device into the slot and then launch the app
- This will give you three options, click on 'Backup files now'
- Once you select, it will prompt you to select either 'Backup all' or 'select to back up'
- Media files and video files will get backed up if you select the 'back up all' option.
Step-by-Step Guide of Using a Photostick in Your Computer
- Every photostick comes with a USB cable extension. Plug your stick into the USB port of your computer
- Once you insert it, a window will automatically pop up for the file explorer to begin its function
- If in case it doesn't do that, click on 'My Computer' or this PC
- Open the folder of the photostick and double click on it to start 'ThePhotoStick.exe.'
- Once it is installed, launch the application
Step-by-Step Guide for Using Photosticks in Mac
- Insert the device
- A shortcut will be visible on the desktop
- If not, click on 'Finder' and select the option of photostick
- Click on 'ThePhotostickMac' to install the application
- Once it gets installed, it will automatically launch the function
Photo stick devices have many varied benefits. Discover worthy benefits of using photo sticks with our information guide on photosticks.
Best Photosticks to Buy
SanDisk Flash Drive
The Best SanDisk Flash Drives offer a one-click solution to back up your digital photos and videos. These devices plug into a USB port on a computer and are compatible with iPad, iPod, Mac, Android, PC. The SanDisk flash drive model comes with a massive capacity of 256 Gb. It is also compact, portable, and user-friendly. The password protection feature is based on 128-bit AES technology in this device.
Sttarluk Photo Stick
The Sttarluk Photo Stick is the top-rated flash drive in the market. It is good for transferring photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad to your Mac or Windows computer. Using the lightning connector gives uncompressed, full-resolution access to your favorite photos and videos. It is also compatible with all the major apps.
Sunany USB Flash Drive
The high-quality flash drives from Sunany come with a storage capacity of 256 GB and support a reading speed of up to 80 MB/s. The Sunany flash drive model is easy to carry around with its handy and light design. This device is an easy way to share your favorite photos and videos on social media directly from your USB storage device.
TRYVAT Flash Drive for iPhone
TRYVAT Flash Drive for iPhone is a useful device with a world of potential. This top-selling photostick is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Android Pixel, and LG PC Mac. It comes with 256 GB memory and the one-click backup option to load multiple files at once. This model offers a high speed of up to 80MB/s to easily save data.
Sunany Flash Drive for iPhone 128GB
The Sunany Flash Drive for iPhone 128GB is convenient to use for transferring photos or documents between your devices. This best flash drive can be used as a storage expansion, and it is also a great gift for your friends, family, and children. It comes with a 40 MB/s writing speed and is made of frosted aluminum metal for durable usage.
The best-quality photostick is an easy way of backing up your private data and media files. Steps for using a photostick are easy and workable for everyone. Read our blog to know the difference between the normal version of a Photostick And the Photostick Mobile.
BestViewsReviews rates and ranks hundreds of Top USB flash drives on the basis of compatibility, storage capacity, value for money, and customer support.
Stay up to date
Want to be the first one to know about the latest product reviews, subscribe now.