A photostick resembles a flash drive that you can insert into a PC or mobile for backing up and transferring your photos. It features software that can search your folders for photos and videos and categorize them accordingly. Its major advantages are categorization of photos and prevention of duplicate photos. This helps in keeping media files secure.
A standard photostick works with multiple devices and is compatible with both Windows and MacOS. The device is available in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of users. The maximum capacity of a photostick is 128GB can save up to approx. 60,000 photos. This makes photostick an ideal option for professionals. So, if you are looking to know more about a photostick, read our blog for more information on a photostick. If you are still unsure if you need a photostick, visit our blog Photostick: Do You Need One in Your Life, and all your questions will be answered.
Step-by-Step Guide for Using a Photostick in iPhone
- Launch app store in your iPhone
- Download the photostick app from the store
- Install the app
- Launch the app by clicking on 'Open'
- Confirm the notification prompt
- Insert the photostick mobile and launch the downloaded app
- Confirm the prompt of allowing access to your photos and videos
- Another prompt will flash on the screen asking 'Select to back up'
- Clicking on it starts the backup process for your iPhone.
- The screen will display the completed photos once it has been completed
Step-by-Step Guide for Using a Photostick in Android Phones
The device only works with Android phones running version 5.0 and higher.
- Download the photostick application from the play store
- Insert the device into the slot and then launch the app
- This will give you three options, out of which click on 'Backup files now'
- Once you select, it will prompt you to select either 'Backup all' or 'select to back up'
- If you choose to back up all data, including other media files and video files will get backed up. If you want to select particular files for backup, you can do that too with the help of another option
- This will auto start the function
Step-by-Step Guide of Using a Photostick in Your Computer
- Every photostick comes with a USB cable extension and simply needs to be plugged into the USB port of your computer
- Once you insert it, a window will automatically pop up for the file explorer to begin its function
- If in case it doesn't do that, click on 'My Computer' or this PC
- Open the folder of the photostick and double click on it to start 'ThePhotoStick.exe.'
- Once it is installed, launch the application
Step-by-Step Guide for Using Photosticks in Mac
- Insert the device
- A shortcut will be visible on the desktop
- If not, click on 'Finder' and select the option of photostick
- Click on 'ThePhotostickMac' to install the application
- Once it gets installed, it will automatically launch the function
Best Photosticks to Buy
PrairieIT: ThePhotoStick 128GB
The PrairieIT FlashDrive offers a one-click solution to back up your digital photos and videos. This device plugs into a USB port on a computer and is compatible with all popular operating systems. It is an easy-to-use, one-click plug-and-play external USB 2.0 storage device that allows quick and simple backup of your photos and videos. This photostick offers a massive capacity of 128 GB. You can store up to 16,000 photos and over 500 minutes of video. It's also compact, portable, and user-friendly.
Apple MFi Certified 128GB Photo-Stick
The Apple MFi Certified 128GB photostick is an ideal solution for transferring photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad to your Mac or Windows computer. Using the Lightning connector gives uncompressed, full-resolution access to your favorite photos and videos. It is also compatible with all the major apps.
Apple photostick helps in viewing, storing, and uploading them to iCloud Photo Library or iTunes. It's also an easy way to get your favorite photos and videos back onto your iPhone or iPad so that you can share them with friends.
The Sunany flash drive also has a blue LED indicator light to show data activity. It is easy to carry around with its handy and light design. BestViewsReviews rates and recommends top-rated Flash Drives reviewed based on size, storage capacity, build quality, speed.
iPhone and Android 128GB Photostick
Cleverdan's 4-in-1 iPhone and Android 128GB Photo Stick is a perfect example of a very useful new device with a world of potential. This photostick is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Android Pixel, and LG PC Mac. It is also preloaded with a high-quality photo app that lets you edit images.
Cleverdan's photostick offers a high speed of up to 5Gbps for rapid data transfer.
If you are looking for a reliable and efficient way to back up your valuable pictures, music, videos, work documents, etc., this 4 in 1 photostick is a suitable choice.
iDiskk 128GB Photo Stick for iPhone
iDiskk 128GB Photo Stick for iPhone is an iOS and Mac compatible gadget. This Apple Certified flash drive enables you to store photos directly on your iPhone or iPad. The flash drive is available in 256GB, 128GB, 64GB, 32GB and 16GB. The 128GB version is the best value for money. It comes with a memory chip and is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
The 128GB iDiskk Photostick is compatible with iOS, Mac, and most Android devices. This Apple Certified photostick is compatible with 4th generation and newer iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
AUAMOZ Memory Drive 512GB Photo Stick
AUAMOZ Memory Drive is compatible with the device that is OTG compatible, like smartphones and computers. You can use it to store photos, music, videos, and documents. You can also connect the USB 3.0 interface to any computer with a transfer speed of about 5Gbps, ten times faster than the USB 2.0.
The AUAMOZ memory drive is convenient to use for transferring photos or documents between your devices. The device can be used as a storage expansion, and it is also a great gift for your friends, family, and children. Its massive 512 GB memory is ideal for professionals.
Each one of these steps is easy and feasible for everyone to use. If you had been skeptical about gifting a photostick to your mom or dad to create memories of holidays and get-togethers but weren't sure about their handling capability, go ahead and order one photosticks for them. You might want to glance at the featured section that lists some promising memory card readers, along with photosticks and accessories. BestViewsReviews rates and ranks the leading photosticks based on compatibility and app support, storage capacity, value for money, and customer support.
Stay up to date
Want to be the first one to know about the latest product reviews, subscribe now.