Kalawen Glass Bottle Cutter Bottle Cutter for Cutting Wine Beer Whiskey Alcohol Champagne with Glass
- Does not bend while turning the bottles to ensure consistent and perfect cuts
- Comes with an ultra-hard carbide sandpaper that makes the edges smooth
- Ideal to cut small beer bottles or regular size wine bottles
- Rollers may not roll smoothly
- Features a comfortable handle for easy hold that reduce wrist fatigue
- Built-in automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated while cutting the glass
- Comes with a 140° and 120° cutter wheel that allows to cut different types of bottles
- Leakage issue
- Features an adjustable screw that allows to easily control the amount of applied pressure
- Unique pistol grip design makes it easy to hold that reduces wrist fatigue
- Plastic tip cover on the jaws protects the glass from getting scratched
- Oil may leak
- Comes in a pistol grip shape that reduces wrist fatigue
- Features self-oiling design for a free rolling wheel and consistent score line
- Wheel is made of high-quality carbide steel that makes it durable
- Oil reservoir leaks
- Made of zinc die cast that makes it durable
- Ideal to use for straight cutting on smooth glass or mirrors
- Lightweight design makes it easy to use
- Does not come with an instruction manual
- Automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated that ensures smooth operation
- High-quality material makes it durable
- Hard to handle
- It is specially designed for cutting square and round bottles
- Accessories tool kit holds the bottle firmly that makes it easy to cut
- Detailed user manual makes it easy to use
- Does not provide value for money
Glass Cutting Tools Buying Guide
Glass cutting equipment are dedicated tools used for cutting glasses into desired pieces. These tools give you precise and clean glass cuts. They are sharp at the edge forming a V shape angle. Their blades are usually made up of diamond, steel, or tungsten carbide that produces precise scores. Although most glass cutting tools are of the same height, they offer different cutting speeds. A slow blade offers a delicate look and produces real results. But, a fast blade can cut smooth surfaces quickly and precisely.
Glass cutting tools are available in many designs and types. Thus, choosing the right one to get your job done is crucial. To help you make the best purchasing decision we offer a brief guide to the best glass cutting tools. Keep reading our buying guide to buy tools that best suits your needs and budget.
Benefits of Glass Cutting Tools
Glass cutting tools do not produce wastage. If you use other tools, you might end up creating a lot of mess to clean later. But glass cutting tools are the best in this aspect. They not only give you clean cuts but also benefit you by saving your energy and time.
The best part about glass cutters is that they are remarkably durable. inexpensive cutters may not perform satisfactorily, and you will likely end up cutting more than expected. However, if you buy a glass cutter that comes with a good quality blade, you can get excellent results.
Easy to Use
Glass cutting tools have structures that are easy to hold. They are more efficient in performance than other tools or blades. You can even cut the thick glass material using these cutting tools. Glass cutting process has become easier than before, especially after the release of these tools.
Clean and Precise Cuts
Cutting glass with a glasscutter tool prevents it from shattering or cracking. Using such tools can split, cut and carve your glass into clean and precise pieces easily Moreover, they offer smooth edges for different purposes.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Glass Cutting Tools
Choose the Right Style
Glass cutting tools are available in various designs to maximize user comfort. Some models have ergonomic handles that don’t cause hand fatigue. Pencil and pistol styles are popular handle designs. You can choose the style that feels comfortable when you hold them in your hand.
The cutting wheel of the glass cutter is the key part that stays in contact with the cutting surface. Thus, it’s important to choose a wheel that is made up of durable material. Both, tungsten carbide and hardened steel give excellent performance. But tungsten specifically offers higher durability than others.
Glass cutting tools come in various sizes ranging from 2 to 20mm. If you are buying to cut a large glass piece, then go with average or large-sized cutters. However, if you require to cut precise curves then smaller cutters are ideal. We recommend you to choose a set that includes all sized cutters to help you cut every glass surface easily
Choose the type of cutting head that stands well as per your needs. Usually, there are two types available; straight and pattern cutting head. The straight cutting head is common when you only need to make straight cuts. However, if you are looking for delicate cuts, then go with pattern cutting heads. Such heads allow you to cut curves and various patterns.
A right glass cutting tool can help you create a clean and precise score line on the glass surfaces. However, to buy the right type, you should do a bit of online research and consider a few pointers in mind. We advise you to take a look at our above-mentioned guide. That will help you choose the right product.
Don’t forget to consider your budget while shopping. Make sure you buy a durable tool that comes in your budget. If you are buying online, you can consider reading reviews of authorized buyers. For more buying options, look at the products mentioned above. We have reviewed and recommended them on the bases of their quality, durability and demand.
Need help? Don't see what you are looking for?
Let us know and our team will start working on your favorite product or category as soon as possible. Meanwhile let us help you search for them on Amazon.