If you own an Apple device, you must have wondered how to connect AirPods to a windows laptop? Whether you're on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you've probably noticed that they will not connect to your laptop. Usually, the "Bluetooth device not recognized" error message comes to prevent you from pairing. The answer is simple: the AirPods.
Airpods are Bluetooth devices that cannot connect to a Windows PC like it does with Mac or Apple gadgets. So, if you want to use your AirPods with a laptop or PC you need a Bluetooth adapter. So, this blog will guide you through a detailed process of each step so that you do not feel like a novice anymore.
How to Connect Airpods to Windows Laptop: Steps
- Make sure your AirPods are within the case and are charged
- Start Settings from the Begin menu in the windows laptop like CyberpowerPC Tracer IV Slim 15.6. It's the gear-shaped symbol over the control button. You'll be able moreover to sort "Settings" within the Begin menu look box
- Click on the Device option in windows laptop like New_Dell G7 15.6 UHD
- At the beat of the "Bluetooth & other gadgets" area, make sure the Bluetooth of the laptop is turned on
- If not, then add the device by following the settings of the windows laptop like Acer Nitro 5
- Pull out your earpods and press the power button for few seconds until you see the white light
- Pair the device with the windows Asus laptop by pressing a push-button at the back of the case.
- The Airpod should appear on the external device list on your Windows laptop
- Once it pairs, you will get a success notification
Using AirPods on your Windows PC is a breeze, and you can connect them to your computer via the Lightning-Cable or Bluetooth at any point. If you have a Mac, you can always plug them into the USB-C port using the included USB-C cable. You can also pair AirPods with any other Bluetooth device.
Stay up to date
Want to be the first one to know about the latest product reviews, subscribe now.